Friday, February 13, 2015

Vintage Swarovski Emerald 13x8mm Pear and round Crystal in 23x9mm Silver Ox Pendants/Earrings QTY - 2

Vintage Emerald Cabochon 15x7mm Navettes and Swarovski Crystal AB in
23x8mm Silver Pendants/Earrings
QTY - 2

The single ring settings are new silver plated no lead or nickle and the camphor glass navettes and swarovski 4mm crystal AB Article 1100 rhinestones are NOS. I can make only a few more of these if you are interested, just convo me if I am sold out. 

I only have a limited amount left and all are listed here as I am selling out of ALL of my RARE VINTAGE STASH that I purchased as NOS (new old stock, never used) that has been out of production for several decades. I used to restore vintage jewelry for clients.

Shipping is combined between my two shops and I REFUND the extra. The link to my OTHER shop with VINTAGE rhinestones, cabs, art glass and vintage rhinestone jewelry is:  www.etsy.com/shop/vintagejewelrynparts                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry