Saturday, February 14, 2015

Green Swarovski Rivoli Earrings, Emerald Earrings, Gold Filled, Crystal Dangle Earrings, Green Wedding Jewelry, Bridesmaid Gifts.

These gorgeous earrings feature sparkly Rivoli Swarovski crystals. The beautiful earrings are made of emerald green crystal drops that have been carefully set on gold plated pewter settings and hang from hand formed Gold Filled Earwires. These dangle earrings are perfect for a fancy night out or for the every day outfit, including bridesmaids outfits. The shiny reflections will catch everybody's eyes.

The green rhinestone crystals measure 12 mm and the whole earrings including the Sterling Silver Earwires a little less than 1 1/2" (35mm) in total length.

I ship within a few days of cleared payment expect for custom/bridesmaid orders which can take up to 2 weeks or as agreed. If you need it by a given date please note it at checkout. I ship internationally. Please check out my shop polices :) I will ship your gorgeous jewelry carefully packed and ready for gift giving.

Combined shipping with my other shops available.

Thanks for stopping by Estylo Jewelry!

For coupons, discounts, tips and other useful info "Like" me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/estylojewelry
For my homepage:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/EstyloJewelry                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry