Thursday, February 12, 2015

Spring green and gold leaf earrings - gifts for her, wedding, bridesmaids

I love this shade of spring green - like a freshly watered garden.

These earrings measure about 1.5 inches in length, and are made with lovely, faceted green cubic zirconai drops in glossy gold frames and dangle from triple fold leaf findings. The leaf findings are 16k gold plate over brass in a matte finish. Tarnish resistant.

Wear these sweets all year long.

♥ 16k gold plated brass ear wires - ultra luster and tarnish resistance


Excellent gift for your bridal party and there are many colors available and in silver too. Convo me for more info.

******************************************************************************************************
All of my items arrive beautifully gift wrapped. Please take a moment and read my shop policies and convo me any questions you may have.

Thank you for looking ♥                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry