Friday, February 13, 2015

Gold emerald bridal earrings vintage style green rhinestone earrings gold wedding jewelry - 1234

Art Deco Wedding Earrings, Bridal Rhinestone Earrings, Glam Wedding Jewelry, Antique Silver, Gatsby, Crystal Earrings, 1136

These stunning pair of Art Deco earrings are created with TLC and details adornments with rhinestones. Each crystal is set by my hand. The overall length is approximately 2.25 inches (6cm).

NOTE: Please allow up to 3 business days for completion, before I can ship your order.

I have been in business as a jeweler for 10 years. This is my first shop on Etsy, and so I am offering lower prices to get started and to earn everyone's positive feedback.

SHIPPING: Currently to USA only.  All of my creations are delivered via USPS First Class Package.  If you need faster shipping and/or trackable delivery please convo me PRIOR to ordering so I can recalculate the cost.

Please read my shop Policies Section regarding Shipping Information, and if any questions please let me know before purchasing.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry