Monday, February 16, 2015

Asymmetrical Tribal Emerald Green Dangle Earrings

"A few" of a kind! Handmade earrings with sterling silver ear wires created with beads from La Jolla, California. The asymmetry and crisp color of the clear beads in combination with the beautiful, deep emerald glass beads makes this pair of earrings a crowd favorite. Measure: dangles about 1 inch from base of ear wire.

All ear wires used are sterling silver. Almost all of my beads are bought locally in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, giving my earrings a boost in quality (except when I find some beautiful beads in my travels!). I use a wide variety of beads to create unique, individual sets of earrings, which include but are not limited to: porcelain, wooden, glass, ceramic, shell & pearl varieties, sterling silver/metals, and more.

I typically require 1-3 business days to package your purchase and ship it to it's destination. If you have any special requests, please do not hesitate to e-mail me. I am more than willing to custom-make earrings upon request. With custom orders, it may take a day or two longer to package and ship.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry