Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Emerald City. Vintage Statement Necklace that Would Make the Wizard Green with Envy.

This might get you to say, "There's no place like Oz, there's no place like Oz."

Big, sparkling, rich emerald green rhinestones shine and glitter and sparkle no matter where you wear this. 10 rhinestone earrings and pins from the 1950s are accented by big, bright green jade stone beads.

Can be worn chocker style or like a bib necklace up to 22.5 inches long.  The largest, center pendant is 1.25 inches across

Great spring and summer colors. Perfect for the anyone who is looking to stand out at a party, wedding, or any upcoming celebration!

The necklace strands, with two sizes of ruby glass beads, continues to sparkle and shine from all angles.




***If you live outside the US and want to buy this, please convo me. I will GLADLY ship internationally, however, the shipping charge is quite high due to insurance. I can give exact shipping quotes to your country. I will not ship this item without insurance***


All my jewelry pieces are one of a kind. I hand craft each with care from my Cincinnati studio. They are all made from and with vintage components dating back as far as 100 years! So they have stories, personalities, character. These are not things you will find at a store, they are special and unique. I love to do custom work, so if you want something specific and made just for you, contact me so we can get started right away!

Shipping charges always include insurance and delivery confirmation to the USA.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry