Saturday, February 21, 2015

Elven Earrings Ivy Cascade Woodland Green Glass Wooden Emerald Boho Fae Faery LoTR St. Patcick Celtic Celt Bohemian Spring Royal Earrings

UPD the earrings with round green beads are RESERVED, please let me know if you wish similar ones, I will repeat them.



Any of these earrings may be completed with necklaces, bracelets, rings or brooches from my shop, but if you need somethingf specific - or probably you wish to adjust these items to your preferred measurements - please feel free to contact me.
for the combination with necklaces and bracelets, please ask me FOR SPECIAL OFFERING, and I will make a personal reservation with the set of jewelry and special price



shipping with other items are free!



See the side photos for details and do not forget to specify preference: choose the variant of earrings with particular type of beads.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry