Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Big Earrings in Gold and Emerald Green Colors with Falling Leaves - Golden Fall - Lacey

These sweet earrings are made of:

* wooden circles in golden and emerald green colors with falling leaves
* emerald green glass beads
* nickel free brass earrings

* Size of circles: 3 cm / 1,3 inch

Check out my shop for more romantic jewelry!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/vadjutka

More:

* EXTENSION (approx. 5 cm - 2 inch - long chain) is available for every necklace.
* GIFT WRAPPING is available, just let me know if you need!
* Item is shipped in a jewelry box with PRIORITY MAIL.

If you want this item to be shipped with REGISTERED MAIL, it will add an extra 4 USD to the shipping price. Please, let me know, if you need Registered Mail.

For payment and shipping info please see my profile!
Thanks for browsing in my shop!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry