Monday, February 16, 2015

Aqamarine Angel Wire Wrapped Earrings

Hi, I'm Allan the jewelry maker.  I realized that making wire jewelry was my calling when I first stated working with wire.  Every piece is handmade by me without glue or solder.  They are my own design and many are one of a kind.  You will get the piece that is in the picture.  I hope you like them as much as I enjoy making them.

GUARANTEE 
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund.
If my wire work ever fails, I will fix it FREE. 

COMBINED SHIPPING
Pay $5.00 for the first item and $0.00 for all the other items . . . No limit. 
Outside the USA pay $10 for the first item and $0.00 for all the other items . . . No limit. 

This item is wrapped in solid brass wire.  It is some times called “red brass”, “rich low brass” and “Merlin's gold”.  It is an alloy made of 85% copper and 15% zinc.
The ear wires are gold plated surgical stainless steel. 
Ask if you want surgical stainless steel ear wires with silver color head pins. 

These angel earrings are made with 12mm X 8mm faceted aquamarine beads.  The angels are approximately 1-1/16" (27mm) tall by 3/4" (19mm) wide. 

Aquamarine is the birthstone for the month of March. 
Aquamarine is used to help release, to let go and acceptance of others.  It aids in communication, calming and cleansing.


Q2  

.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry