Monday, February 2, 2015

Emerald Green and Blue Dichroic Glass Stud Earrings on 925 Sterling Silver - Fused Glass Post Earrings - Glass Jewelry


                            A gorgeous little pair of dichroic glass studs in vibrant emerald green which shifts to blue depending on the angle of view.  An ideal pair of earrings for everday yet elegant and sparkly enough to complement that special outfit! Handcrafted by me in my home studio.They are little ovals and measure approximately 12mm x 9mm.They are mounted on 925 sterling silver post and wire findings with 925 sterling silver butterfly backs.Sent wrapped in colourful tissue paper inside a velvet jewellery pouch. International orders will come in a gift box ready for gift giving.All of the jewellery in my shop is made by me in a smoke free home. None of the earrings that I make have been worn before and I disinfect every pair before sending them.           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry