Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Vintage Crystal Clear Swarovski Rhinestone Earrings,Everyday Glamour,Emerald Cut Dangle,Bridal Earrings,Vintage Glass,Antique Brass


                            I am in love with these vintage Swarovski stones! Each stone is genuine vintage glass (NOT acrylic) and has been hand-set into a four prong brass setting. I've then hung them from vintage brass leverbacks. I've added a patina to each of the raw brass settings and sealed them with renaissance wax. Each stone has amazing clarity for being 50+ years old and features the depth and cut Swarovski is famous for. Each stone measures 12 x 10 mm in size. Total earring length is 1 1/4".**I did my best to capture the sparkle and beauty of these stones. They have amazing sparkle that rivals a brand spankin' new rhinestone, let alone one made 50 or 60 years ago! You won't be disappointed!**           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry