Saturday, February 7, 2015

Black Spinel Silver Drop / Dangle Earrings with Swarovski Green & Black Bi-cone Beads

These dainty dangle Earrings pack a big impact. Each of the Black Spinel' hand facet's catches the light and combine beautifully with the Swarovski bi-cone beads.The deep emerald green adds a bold splash of colour & fine handmade Silver plated ear hooks make these light weight movable Earrings perfect to dress up any outfit.

My Black Spinel is ethically sourced from Thailand.

These drop / dangle Earrings measure approx 2" from ear hook to tip.

See something you like but prefer a different Gemstone, Material or Size - Use the "Request a customer order" link at the top of the page to convo me so we can create your perfect piece together.

All my Bailey Bespoke pieces come beautifully packaged, ready to make a perfect gift. If you require any hand written gift tags or personalisation please contact me or include details in your order.

I aim to answer all questions the same working day (UK/GMT Time).

If you have found my work via Pinterest or any other site then why not browse my Etsy shop here -> https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/baileybespoke

and feel free to join me on Facebook for news & updates -> https://www.facebook.com/baileybespoke                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry