Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Earring Pair - 2 handmade lampwork beads - E 39


                            ♥    Specially for earrings.2 handmade lampwork beads.Emerald green pale with white polka dots.Size of the beads: 12,4 x 8,3 and 12,3 x 8,1 mm.Created on a 2 mm mandrill, digitally controlled kiln annealed and cleaned with a dremel.Pictures are made in a mini photo studio, enlarged for the details. (It takes so much time to take real good photos. Often I have to makeover 50 fotos for one offer ... and all this time I really better at my toch.So: these photos are from my last offer. Youre beads are very, verysimilar to the beads on the photos! If you would like to get a photoof this offer - please let me know!)I will send the beads carefully packed in an padded envelope.           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry