Sunday, February 1, 2015

Emerald Earrings in Recycled 14k Gold & Oxidized Silver - Mixed Metal


                            I've hand cut my own stones to create these gorgeous emerald mixed metal earrings! Each earring is unique due to the freeform cut. As always, we've made these with eco-friendly recycled gold! Each stone will be completely unique due to the hand cut process. Want to see how it's done? http://on.fb.me/13zbwbGd e t a i l s• Natural Columbian emeralds hand cut in a freeform design by Christine• Eco-friendly recycled 14k gold and oxidized sterling silver claw setting• Large 9 - 12mm; Small 5 - 8mm (shown on model)• Recycled 14k gold posts and friction back• High shine finishHave a favorite stone? We can create a custom pair for you!s h i p p i n gYour earrings will ship USPS Priority Insured within 2 weeks for domestic orders. If you are outside of the US please review my policies prior to purchase. p h i l a n t h r o p yAs with all of my jewelry, your purchase allows me to support several charitable environmental organizations through direct donation! These organizations hold the same values and beliefs that are so important to me: caring for the needs of our marine environment, conservation of our natural resources, and programs that empower and educate others on the natural world.           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry